Welcome to Chris Istace Mindful Explorer
Chris left his full time job and traditional career of 2 decades to pursue his passion for the outdoors after a complete lifestyle change and mindset shift. “Mindful Explorer” primarily focuses on gear reviews, trip reports, adventure travel destinations as well as backcountry hiking and mountain biking articles. Articles on sustainable living and environmental awareness as told through Chris’s personal experiences can be found as well.
“Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” – Henry David Thoreau
Latest Posts on Mindful Explorer
- Why I’m Running to be a BC Green Party MLA
- My Perfect Day in Medicine Hat Mountain Biking
- Revelstoke Mountain Biking – Could this be BC’s best MTB town?
- Hinton Mountain Biking – This Town is Doing it Right
- Grande Cache – Mecca for Recreation & Adventure in NW Alberta Foothills
- Pipestone Creek Bonebed – Discover the River of Death Dinosaurs
Explore The Complete Mindful Explorer Blog HERE
My goal is to inspire you with authentic storytelling and powerful imagery leading you to “Explore Beyond The Usual”.Chris Istace ~ Blogger, Photographer & Adventurer READ MORE